garrettnotcarrotgarrettnotcarrot

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

wowow

Character motions and lighting were great. Oh yeah the backgrounds were great too. Hell, the only dislike I have is the length of the cartoon. Keep it up.

Cossack Tournament 1 Cossack Tournament 1

Sprites=bad movie

To start things off, I hate sprite flash cartoons. But if you insist on using sprites, you should make your speech bubbles with pixels so that they blend in better with the whole "sprite" theme. Also, it would be nice if the continue button was either completely omitted or permanently stuck in a corner somewhere. I tired of moving my mouse around to click each of your buttons.
Quit using sprites, garrettnotcarrot.

Operation Gi-go: File 2 Operation Gi-go: File 2

hey

purdy nice. and watching the elbow attacks gave me the lol's.

Gi-go responds:

Haha I had to add some Ong-Baks in there. You know I would have to eventually. I hope your new movie comes out soon.

Thanks

The 10 Second Collab The 10 Second Collab

had some good ones

miles from sanity made my favorite ones. and also, i don't understand how so many reviewers find a dancing kirby sprite so funny

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

bad

ok im just gonna judge this as a flash
no movement, no action, just a high pitced talking for 3 minutes
i can't say i liked this flash

hey why don't you think about it this way, the longer reporters are down there, the more sympathy. more sympathy, more donations. you'd better be heading down there to help them out yourself after that rant.

Cats Benefits Cats Benefits

good good

guess what you can animate! and more importantly my review ban has been lifted! wooooo!

My Childhood Pet My Childhood Pet

good!

i liked it alot! and more importantly, i think i'm unbanned now! yay!

Stop Crying - Part 1 Stop Crying - Part 1

hello.

first of all this movie bored me to death and so i quit halfway through. not only that my friend and i suspect that this story is made up and that you're not even chinese. good animation though, keep on submitting!

A New Bunny A New Bunny

?!

i think that the bunny/ rabbit will be in my dreams for the next few nights. good job

Trinity Trinity

nope

not intertaining. my first flash movie may have sucked but at least it was funny